Sunday, 21 April 2013

This week...

...has been bittersweet. I had an absolute fantastic time celebrating my old school friends hen do in Southampton where we did a cocktail masterclass and danced the night away. Unfortunately though we had some family news and my uncle has passed away this morning. He was an absolutely fantastic artist so I would like to dedicate this post to some of my favorite pieces of his. We have lots of his artwork in our house of our pets so it will be a lovely reminder of him :) michaelessexfineart.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you weren't exaggerating when you said how good he was.. such beautiful pictures. I'm sorry he passed away :( you know where I am if you need me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really was an amazing artist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss and your sadness. His pictures are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for you loss. These pictures are really great!

    ReplyDelete