Thursday, 4 April 2013

Creative stories

We all have a story as to what made us choose our career. That space where all the magic happens, whether it’s a designated corner of the house or it’s that studio space that we all dream about. For me currently its the spot on the couch that get’s the most sunlight with quick access to the kitchen, but wherever we work, that workspace is a fundamental part of the creative process.


As a designer, I draw loads of inspiration from other creative individuals and I love finding out about how, where and why they do what they do. If I'm going to really kick off my freelancing in Canada, I want to make an awesome little office area so I thought any tips or inspiration will be great.

As of Saturday I'm hoping I can make this a bit of a series where I feature designers, writers and other creatives and how they work. First up will be my partner in crime, Charlotte of Charlotte's Web / Little Red Creative. If you’d think you’d be a good fit for the series, shoot me an email at nicola@littleredcreativestudio.co.uk.

2 comments:

  1. Oh these spaces are dreamy indeed! I've just started working from home and am definitely taking mental notes! That second photo is especially speaking to me. Thank you!!

    http://www.yeoldeslothbear.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I also love the second one, if I had that room i don't think id every leave it! I'm going to have to get saving!

      Delete