Sunday, 24 March 2013

Six spare hours


So yesterday, after a lot of persuading from Charlotte, I decided to design myself a little blog. I found a couple hours free in between freelance work and reruns of Man vs Food so decided to take the plunge.

I am usually very fussy when it comes to designing sites for my personal use. I spend hours in photoshop then suddenly think of another idea and I end up with 10 different options and nothing to show for it online. I already had an idea of what I wanted the blog to look like so decided to just go with my instinct and 6 hours later here I am.

Hopefully you'll see some more moodboards popping up with the new projects Little Red Creative are working on.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you started this blog my little nikki noodles. I love your design too, it's very simple and classy (like you, hahaha)

    I haven't watched any man v food this week, I miss it x

    ReplyDelete