Sunday, 24 March 2013

Little Red Creative


By day I work for as a web designer in Nottingham and have been doing freelance work on and off for about 8 years. One of the main factors in deciding to move my life to Canada was the fact we can technically do our work from anywhere in the world, as long as there is electricity, an internet connection and copious amounts of tea.

In our industry you typically need about 3 years experience to get the good jobs and as I now have pleanty of that under my belt I couldnt think of a reason not to apply for the visa. It was the push I needed to be more proactive in my freelance career and since then have been a very busy bee.

Little Red Creative Studios began over text message in early 2013. As if by accident, (and without consulting one another) I started offering Charlotte’s skill sets to existing clients at the same time as she began offering my skills to her own clients. A hundred cups of tea and some very dodgy names later Little Red Creative was born.

We offer everything from web and blog design to SEO optimisation and copywriting, with a whole bunch of other stuff inbetween.

Get in touch if you have any inquires or would like to work with us. Full site should be live next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment