Monday, 25 March 2013

Font affair - Top 5 handwritten combos


Pairing fonts can be a challenge. Selecting two or more fonts which work well is one thing – selecting two which work together to achieve your typographic aims may have you reaching for the aspirin. These are my current favorite handwritten pairings. I'm sure in a weeks time I'll have another top 5!

Below are links where you can download these fonts for free in case you see something you like:

Sunshine n my soul
Return to sender
A gentle touch
Simplicity
English essay
Windsor hand
Mathilde
KG somebody that I used to know
KG skinny latte
CK carolyn

7 comments:

  1. where have you been all my life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you from Charlotte's recommendation, being her real life friend and I'm often worried she is just a 50 year old man who I call my "blog friend", at least you can put my fears to rest. These fonts are lovely, I wish I had a designers eye! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I can stop the rumors and confirm Charlotte is not a 50 year old man!

      Don't get me started on fonts, I could look at them for hours. It took me god knows how long to narrow it down to just my top 5 ha!

      x

      Delete
  3. Oh these are stunning! Handwritten fonts are the best in my opinion :) I especially love Windsor Hand, been using that one for a while now along with a very similar font called Clarks Summit.

    Kelly
    pixelbaby.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this information and this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete