Monday, 25 March 2013

Biancas In Wonderland


"I recently had the pleasure of working with Nicola and Charlotte. Not only did they create a beautiful design for my blog, they also made the whole experience fun! After asking a few simple questions they got to work on my design. They kept in contact the whole time, answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. They are incredibly friendly, talented people. I could not be more pleased with my design. Little red creative are highly recommended by me. They are fantastic!" - BIANCA

We do love a bit of good feedback at Little Red Creative and couldn't have asked to work with a nicer person :)
Go check out the lovely Bianca here.

2 comments:

  1. Not to be a suck up to Bianca, but this is probably the best client I've ever worked with lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! I love your blog Nicola!i look forward to reading about the big move xx

    ReplyDelete